Friday Finds….A Important Message

The family that made this video lost their home in a fire due to something we all might do.  The fire was caused by 9 volt batteries that were being used in their smoke detectors.  Please watch this so that you do not make the same mistake.  This 5 minute video could save someone you love.

Click HERE to watch.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under School Time

We'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s